January 25, 2020 11:00AM-2:00PM
Commit to be Fit + Goat Yoga
Saturday, January 25 | 11am to 2pm
Brighton Park Village Swim Club | 247 Great Lawn Drive | Summerville
At Nexton, we're all about healthy living -- and fun. So join us as we kick off 2020 with a Goat Yoga class, great eats and a healthy dose of Vitamin D (aka sunshine).
GOAT YOGA - 11:15AM - 12:15PM
Sculpted Lotus Yoga Studio, a boutique studio in Summerville, will offer a huge and upbeat outdoor hour-long yoga class to get your mind and body flowing in the New Year -- with the addition of cute, cuddly goats!
Goat Yoga is a casual and gentle yoga class with goats from Flowertown Charm, who roam around, cuddle, and play, while you're in yoga poses. It's perfect for all levels, including those who are new to yoga. The combination of yoga and goats is ideal for making you smile, while calming your soul. Please bring your own yoga mat or towel. Class starts at 11:15am sharp.
After class, grab food from the area's most popular food trucks and plan to hang out, relax and take pictures with the goats. Then visit our model home to see what living at Nexton could really be like!
* Click here to sign yoga waiver. All yoga participants are required to fill out the waiver.
Fuel your body at some of the area's yummiest food trucks. They will be offering some special healthy fare in addition to their super-popular staples:
All are welcome to attend the event, have snacks at the food trucks and enjoy the great outdoors. The choice is yours, but please use the REGISTRATION button to sign up. Registration is required. Goat Yoga is $5.
- Fitness and nutrition games for the kiddos
- Goodies to take home including a Nexton fanny pack packed with Nexton Square giveaways
- Drawings for fitness prizes in our model homes
- Be sure to arrive early and get set up prior to the start of the class
- Dress comfortably, you know how weird the local weather can be
- Bring your water bottle, or water will be available to purchase from the food trucks
- Bring your own yoga mat or towel
No Judgement: If you don’t come to work out, just come to enjoy some fresh air and great food trucks. We totally understand the call of chicken and waffles.
*If you register for the yoga class and are unable to attend, please call 843-900-3200 or email email@example.com so we can open the spot to another participant.