17 November . 2020
Simply the best: Nexton named Best Master Planned Community in South Carolina
Did you hear that? That's the sound of a whole lot of celebrating from our little spot here on Brighton Park Boulevard. Nexton was just named Best Master Planned Community in South Carolina.
The 2020 Pinnacle Award, presented by the Home Builders Association of South Carolina, follows half a decade of kudos from organizations near and far. Allow us to toot our horn just a little with a brief walk down memory lane:
- Best Community Land Plan, 2020 Gold Nugget Awards - Pacific Coast Builders Conference
- Best Mixed-Use Community & Best 55+ Community, 2019 PRISM Awards - Charleston Home Builders Association
- Best Website & Social Media, 2018 PRISM Awards - Charleston Home Builders Association
- Best Sales + Info Center, Best Multifamily Community, 2017 PRISM Awards - Charleston Home Builders Association
- Best New Community, 2016 PRISM Awards - Charleston Home Builders Association
- Rockstar Award, 2015 - Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Considered the HBASC’s most prestigious honor, the Pinnacle Awards recognize professionals in the home building industry who have achieved the highest standards of quality craftsmanship, innovative problem solving, and customer satisfaction.
While we enjoy adding to our trophy shelf each year, the real prize is getting to see the fruits of our labors here every day. More than 1,200 homes sold across four neighborhoods means thousands of happy families bicycling, strolling, and golf-carting to community businesses, restaurants, and schools. Utilizing the fastest internet in the state in more than 45 community parks. And living life to the fullest in thoughtfully crafted homes from the regions most exceptional builders.
Here's the best part: there's more to come. Midtown, our newest neighborhood, is a fresh opportunity to set even higher standards for community building. We embrace an artful blend of the best of live, work, and play. It's a new way to Lowcountry. A new way to Nexton. Join us.
Previous PostEat Well at Nexton After the Cocoa Cup (and all the time, actually)
Older PostMidtown Nexton: A Park Paradise
- 2021 (6)
- 2020 (44)
- 2019 (53)
- 2018 (50)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (51)
- 2015 (39)
- 2014 (38)
- 2013 (5)